1. Where To Park? – Parking / Directions Info Here
2. Children Tickets – Are complimentary for children 12 years of age and under so long as they are accompanied by an adult & adult must purchase their ticket. 3 children per adult limit.
3. Are Tickets Refundable? – Unfortunately they are not however we will reschedule the event if weather is an issue.
4. Volunteers – Must be 18 years old and have no criminal history.
5. Are Food Trucks allowed? – Not at this time. We have an exclusive agreement with Phoenicia Specialty Foods.
6. What comes with my ticket? – Live belly dancing performances/shows, live music, view & take pictures with our exotic camels. Camel rides will be provided for an additional $10 however the viewing of these majestic camels are available at no additional fee.
7. How can we be involved – You can volunteer, be a sponsor, be a vendor.
8. What nonprofits are we supporting? Crime Stoppers, Houston PetSet & Soaring Kidz. Learn more here: http://egyptfesthouston.com/about/
9. Is smoking allowed? – No smoking is allowed within the Discovery Green Park. Click here for the park rules here: http://www.discoverygreen.com/park-rules
10. No glass containers or outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
11. Are pets allowed? – For the safety of the guests we will only be permitting service animals. We love our fury friends but safety is first!
12. Will there be a rain date? Yes, we have a tentative date of November 19th scheduled or within one year of the date to reschedule. Hopefully the sun is shining!